As a thank you for taking a Workshop at CraftFusion, a 10% discount will be given to all Workshop participants on the day of the Workshop on their purchases (excludes sale items, all handmade or consignment items, or additional Workshops)
(revised effective July 1, 2015)
- Registration Policy:
- Registration for any Workshop will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Because Workshop size may be limited, registration should be made early to insure a space.
- You must pre-register and pay for each Workshop in advance. Registration may be done either at the store or over the phone and be paid in full at the time of registering. Registration for Workshops on Facebook or by e-mail will not be accepted.
- Payment Policy: Payment for registration in any Workshop may be made by cash or by credit or debit cards only (VISA or MasterCard). Payment will not be accepted in the form of checks, or by American Express, Diners Club, or Discover cards.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If it becomes necessary to cancel your registration for any Workshop, in order to receive full credit you must cancel within three (3) calendar days prior to the scheduled Workshop. Full refund credit will be offered in the same form as original payment or as credit for another Workshop of the same cost. No more than one (1) reschedule will be allowed.
- If cancellation becomes necessary with less than three (3) calendar days before the Workshop, but prior to the date of the Workshop, 1/2 the original amount paid will be offered as credit towards another Workshop. No cash refund will be offered.
- If you do not cancel or are a “no-show” for any Workshop, any registration fee paid will be forfeited and no refund or credit will be offered. If it becomes necessary to cancel, or you are unable to attend the Workshop, you may send a friend or family member in your place to take your space in the Workshop.
- If you find that you are unable to attend a Workshop in person on the scheduled date, we will add your name to a list of others who also are not able to attend. Then, if there is enough interest, and if the Teacher agrees, we will do our best to schedule another date for a second Workshop. NO KITS will be offered or available on any basis.
- No refund of any type will be offered for cancellations of Workshops with Out-of-Town or Guest Artists.
- Teachers may require a minimum number of students for Workshops. It if becomes necessary for a Workshop to be cancelled by a Teacher or CraftFusion, full refund credits or credits for another Workshop will be offered to each person registered.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a Workshop if registered participants are below the minimum number required. If this becomes necessary, a refund or credit towards a future Workshop will be given.
- Children must be at least 14 years of age in order to attend any Workshop (subject to Teacher approval), provided their fee has been paid prior to the Workshop and they are accompanied by an adult taking the Workshop. As a courtesy to others in the Workshop, no babies or small children, please.
- Please note that photos of any Workshop project as seen on the Website, Blog, Facebook, or other social media may vary from the actual project. As well, project samples may also vary from actual projects. While we do our best to provide students with materials needed to create projects as they’ve been depicted, these revisions may be required due to changes in product or availability of products from manufacturers, and are outside our control. It may also become necessary for a Teacher to alter the design of the actual project to accommodate these changes.
- In order to keep our Workshop costs down, we appreciate and expect for attendees to bring the required Basic Tool Kit to each Workshop. At a minimum, this Basic Tool Kit should include a craft sheet or mat; scissors; paper trimmer; heat gun; favorite wet adhesives; ink blending tools; distress inks (Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Black Soot); ruler; pencil; paper or small notebook. While these items may not be used for each Workshop, they are considered “basic” and should be included in any craft kit. If you do not bring these items, they may be available for purchase. If there are additional supplies or materials required, they will be listed in the Supplies to Bring portion of the Workshop Description found on the Website.
We apologize if these policies seem harsh, but they are only to help Teachers and CraftFusion prepare for each Workshop with enough supplies and materials for everyone, as well as to insure no Workshop needs to be cancelled. In this way, we can be sure everyone has fun and creates great projects!